You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
In revolutionary school, as vicious as Musain rule,
I got my feelings bruised by the leader in red
And I propped to the bar, as he told me
“R, you’re good for nothing, fool”
and I hear every word that he said.
1. Last child I ate.
2. Last soul I destroyed.
3. The first table I fucked.
5. How long is my brain stem.
6. What’s my favourite blood.
7. Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near.
8. Will I make a man out of you.
9. If a tree fell in the woods and no one was around to hear it, how would that effect the ecosystem.